Want Gmail to be the default email handler? Here’s a quick tutorial:
1. Open your Gmail in the Chrome Browser and sign into your account.
3. Click on that; this switches your default email handler to Gmail.
If you cannot see the icon, there is another way;
- Go to Chrome settings using the small Settings icon located at the upper right hand corner of the Chrome browser.
- At the bottom of the Settings screen, click Advanced settings.
- Now scroll to Privacy.
- In the pop-up window, you will need to scroll down to Handlers.
- Select the drop down menu for Gmail and click Done.
- You now have your Gmail email as your default handler of email.
If you found this helpful, please comment, subscribe, or visit again for more tips and tutorials.