You can find a number of free printable Valentine’s Day cards on the Internet, but I made a design that includes a matching envelope.
Here are some ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the one you love;
- Take a walk in a park. Even in cold weather, you can enjoy the scenery and the presence of your loved one.
- Dinner- Make a special dinner or go out to a restaurant. You can also start a tradition of making a favorite meal for this holiday.
- Share a bottle of wine or sparkling cider.
- Make love coupons to be used in the coming weeks. Here is a printable love coupon file.
- Give/share a massage. You can also use the special scented oils, but baby oil works fine too. How to give a massage.
For those who do not have anyone to celebrate, take the day to love yourself or enjoy time with single friends to celebrate love of yourself.
- Take a bubble bath. DIY Bath Homemade Bubble Bath.
- Buy yourself chocolate, wine, or other gift to appreciate who you are.
- Buy yourself flowers or a single rose to remind you that you are a lovely person.
- Have a singles party with friends who are also single.
- Watch a movie by yourself or with other single friends.
Have a great Valentine’s Day!